Saturday, November 1, 2014

30 Day Scalp Massage Challenge

 
If you have been following my blog for awhile you should have noticed I love doing hair challenges. For the past few months my challenges have focused on improving the overall health of my hair and  as a result my hair is the healthiest it has ever been. Although I will maintain the health of my hair, this month I am focusing on growth and implementing regular scalp massages into my hair regimen.
 
Benefits of Scalp Massage
Scalp massages stimulate blood flow which feeds the hair follicles helping to prevent hair loss and restore healthy hair.  Scalp massage also conditions the scalp while enhancing the strength of the roots and reducing feelings of stress, all of which contribute to the follicle's ability to grow hair.

How to Massage the Scalp
  1. Starting at the hairline by your forehead, make small circles with your fingertips. Work your way around to the sides of your head and then to the back, still making the same small circles.
  2. Once you are at the back of your head, work your way back up to the front, making circles with your fingertips.
  3. Do this for about 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night.
  4. Be consistent.
Scalp Massage Using Oils
The use of oils during a scalp massage can condition the scalp, hair root, and hair shaft while reducing conditions that can interrupt the growth process such as dry scalp and dandruff. Regular use of oil during with a scalp massage can reduce the chances of hair strands becoming split, brittle, and broken.
I have noticed my hair growth is at its highest during from weeks 12-16 of my relaxer stretch, as a result I am leveraging this extra growth by adding in daily scalp massages. I am approximately 2 inches from my goal of MBL and I would love to make it there by December 1st; it may be possible with daily scalp massages.

 

Have you tried scalp massage for hair growth?

7 comments:

  1. This is a nice blog you shared with great information. If you are searching for a sexy college call girl that provides services in Udaipur, Rajasthan at the very cheapest price. For more details click here: Independent College Call Girls in Udaipur, Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post I’ve to be aware of your stuff prior to and you’re just too excellent. I hope to give help to different users as it helped me. we making it enjoyable with male to female massages chandigarh services and you take enjoy and feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article! Thanks for sharing this post with us. I really enjoyed reading this post and very helpful for me. keep sharing!

    Breo Company Limited

    ReplyDelete