Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Product Review: Herbal Essence Naked Sheer Shine Mist




Price: $4.50
Purchased at: Target
Product Claims: "Treat your strands to this lightweight spray with champagne essences and refreshing mint. It helps nourish by conditioning to protect from root to tip, and leaves behind the silky shiny hair you love. With zero percent parabens and colorants, you'll discover a naturally refreshing and uninhibited experience. That’s Herbal's naked way to shine."


At A Glance
  • Nourishes by conditioning for brilliant, lightweight shine
  • Zero percent parabens and colorants
  • Champagne and refreshing mint
Ingredients: Water/EAU, Vp/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Menthol, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-16, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid. *Field Mint/Menthe Des Champs.

Analysis: I purchased this spray on a whim - feeding my inner PJ - to use as a light moisturizer in-between washes. The product is a light weight spritz that actually makes me feel like I am spraying nothing more than water on my strands, which I love. I also love the way the product dispenses a fine mist making it easy to saturate every strand without leaving my hair feeling wet.

The product has a mint-y smell which is okay and does not linger and I found this mist to be perfect for providing my hair with a boost of moisture throughout the week without weighing it down. A little goes a long way with this spray, I have had this same bottle for about 4 months now and it is still going strong (5 fl oz) so you definitely get a lot of bang for your buck.

The verdict: This is a product I would not only recommend but repurchase. I do not exactly "moisturize and seal" my hair daily and I bought this spray as a means of providing moisture without all of the excess product buildup. This mist was exactly what the doctor ordered.



Have you tried the Herbal Essence Naked Collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment